- Frequently check to make sure your unit is draining as it should. Draining too much or too little it not a good sign.
- Clean off the outside air compressor with water. A garden hose or damp towel will work.
- The compressor needs a free flow of air, so be sure not to keep clutter around it.
- Change the filter every four to six weeks.
While you can implement a few of these easy maintenance tips, there are a few things that should be left to a professional Rheem Team contractor:
- We can check hose connections for leaks or cracks and make sure the condensate tube is able to drain properly.
- We can check your ductwork and periodically clean it (every few years) to help improve the air quality within your home and help eliminate dust.
If you suspect something isn’t working correctly, be sure to give us a call!Share post